THE LAFAYETTE BUILDING
Clifton Gaslight District
3411 Clifton Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio 45220
|Studio||$595 - $610||FloorPlan||Gallery|
||$685 - $725||FloorPlan||Gallery|
||$865 - $945||FloorPlan||Gallery|
|2 Bedroom + Study
||$995 - $1095
*Gallery Images are "representative" of that type of unit and are not necessarily of the actual unit selected.
The Lafayette was built in 1936 by A. W. Gerdsen, and is located at 3411 Clifton Avenue in the Gas Light District, adjacent to the Clifton-Ludlow Business District.The Lafayette wraps around a private, grass covered courtyard with large trees, and has 4 entries to separate apartment groupings within the building, giving tenants a quiet living environment. The building features Studio, One (1) bedroom, One (1) bedroom with study, and Two (2) bedroom apartments styles.Contact us today online or by phone at (513)861-2861 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Check Current Availability
Schedule An Appointment
- Spacious apartments
- Off-street parking spaces and garages generally available (Except for Studios)
- Steam heat and water included
- Laundry facilities on site
- Hardwood floors in many units
- Original-designed bathrooms
- Eat-in, equipped kitchens
- Natural stained wood trim in most apartments
- Storage lockers provided
- No Pets (No dogs, cats, rodents, snakes, etc.) Other small pets by permission only.