THE TELFORD BUILDING
Clifton Gaslight District
3435 Telford Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45220
The Telford was built in 1963 by A. W. Gerdsen in the residential area of Clifton Gaslight District. It is located at 3435 Telford, two blocks from the shopping district. It features a clean, safe, air-conditioned apartment living in the midst of older residential buildings and houses. The building features Studio, One (1) bedroom, and One (1) bedroom with study apartment styles.Contact us today online or by phone at (513)861-2861 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Check Current Availability
Schedule An Appointment
- Air Conditioning
- Eat-in, equipped kitchens
- Off-street parking spaces generally available (Except for Studios)
- Hardwood floors available in some apartments
- Heat and water included
- Laundry facilities on site
- Storage lockers provided
- Pets (No dogs, cats, rodents, snakes, etc.) Other small pets by permission only.