THE SHILOH BUILDING
Clifton Gaslight District
344 Shiloh Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45220
The Shiloh was built in the 1965 by A. W. Gerdsen in the residential area of the Clifton Gaslight district. It is located at 344 Shiloh St., two blocks from the shopping district. It features clean, safe, air-conditioned apartment living in the midst of older residential buildings and houses. The building features One (1) bedroom apartments.Contact us today online or by phone at (513)861-2861 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Check Current Availability
Schedule An Appointment
- Air Conditioning
- Eat-in, equipped kitchens
- Off-street parking spaces and garages generally available
- Hardwood floors in some apartments
- Heat and water included
- Laundry facilities on site
- Storage lockers provided
- Pets (No dogs, cats, rodents, snakes, etc.) Other small pets by permission only.